The program start

Hi there
Don't despair I know it seems rough now but hey I still cannot believe it. I went to Doc on Friday and she said to me do I realise I have lost 17 kg since she last saw me end of May? I was amazed as I knew my cloths were loose and was beginning to have problems looking presentable as they would be falling off.
Now this was all part of it. I realised what I had learnt long time ago was not to make the whole weight loss thing a conscious thing all the time. So I worked out a plan which allowed me to negate this.
To start with try and get the 1st 2 meals a day as regular as possible. By this I mean have the same thing day in day out - make sure it is liked by you. I choose Special K each and every morning, this meant no thinking and it was a non negotiable I had to do it. The one reason is it set the tone for the day and prevented that 10:00 craving. This also helped me not ponder and get stressed about what to eat it was always the same. Think of other things.
Next we tackle lunch here again things vary depending on your current situation.
What I suggest is everyone interested in signing up contact me 1st so I can see if there is 1 fit or several options to try.
Start out with breakfast and throughout the day for the 1st weeks remember to drink water.
There are some great water bottles on the market just carry it with you all the time. I try and get 1 glass in at waking and lots while driving to work then the rest is just easy. Try it - it works. And remember if you are going to the loo all the time it is a good thing it will settle out though so do not stress.
Now it will take as much as 6 weeks to get into this but the results should be instant, I predict 1kg a week max depending on you circumstances. You need to realise that the 1st 6 weeks are going to readjust your pre programmed ideas so yes it is tough but we can all do so try what do you have to loose to coin a cliché!
You will continue to loose till your body has stabilised, I am still loosing hopefully getting back to my 85kg. Thereafter I know I have gone too far. So set realistic goals and do not over do it, your body cannot be fooled it knows how much it needs.

Good Luck and here’s hoping you all have the results I have had.