The next stage setting the scene

Well I hope you have all been well, and have had a think about your attitude to food?
So where next – as I said before you need to take the stress out of your association with food. So for the next 6 weeks follow these tips to help set you right
  1. Always take time out say on a weekend or 1 evening to plan you lunch meals and draw up a shopping list.

  2. Try not eat starch after breakfast as a main component of your meals

  3. Have healthy snacks close at hand, the best are raw veg like carrots

  4. Have 3 fruits for lunch ( 1 skin 1 fruit i.e. I strawberry vs. 1 watermelon)

  5. Make it a habit that you can eat what you want in the evening but eat only half. This will start you on the road to getting your mind around the portion control thing.

Next I will post some sample menus to help you plan your meals.
Fell free to email me if you need more assistance or need to ask a specific question.