6 Weeks to change your mind



Ok so I admit I have allowed myself to slip over the past year and have added a few unwanted kg’s. So starting today I am going to get my mind around the issue and I believe what works for me is to take 6 weeks and to just half my portion size of whatever I eat. This allows my body to adjust to having less Kilojoules. Important during this time is to not do any physical exertion as your body will not be able to cope. As it is you will feel deprived and could suffer some physical side effects like headaches and hunger pains. My cure is to increase your water intake and to start adding a few healthy choices like eating raw fruits and vegetables as snacks. Carrots and apples work well for this.
Pop back soon as I will post the tools, menu plans and tips I use to help me shed unwanted weight